Category -> Press Releases
Latest Version of Our CondoHOALaw App
Katzman Garfinkel, the leader in community association law in the state of Florida, today released the latest version of its free CondoHOALaw Application, or “app,” to the general public for free, immediate download and use on the Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android Smartphones.
The original app was designed to assist volunteer directors, managers, and association members in locating pertinent information quickly when needed. The newest version of the app includes all of the content of its predecessor, but also incorporates new tools, such as fully searchable content and a feature that allows users to submit questions directly to the firm. This version of the app also contains the common interest ownership statutes for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
Key content includes:
- Frequently asked questions about Robert’s Rules of Order
- The common-interest ownership statutes applying to condos, HOAs, co-ops, mobile homes, and time shares for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Hurricane Preparedness Guide for Community Associations
- Community Association Assessment Collection & Foreclosure
- 2012 Legislative Guidebook for Community Associations
- Florida’s Political Process: A Guidebook for Community Associations
- An all-inclusive search function
- The Ask a KG&B Attorney feature
This free CondoHOALaw App can be downloaded at the App Store for Apple users or at Google Play for android users remotely onto one’s device or, it can be downloaded from the App Store onto a computer using iTunes software, and then loaded onto an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Internet access is required for both download and use of the App.