Category -> Press Releases
Katzman Garfinkel Launches Free CondoHOALaw “App”
Katzman Garfinkel, the leader in community association law in the state of Florida, today released the first version of its CondoHOALaw Application, or “App,” to the general public for free, immediate download and use on the Apple Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod Touch.
KG&B’s CondoHOALaw App is intended to assist volunteer directors, managers, and association members in their traditional roles in community associations.
The contents of the App. include the following:
- Frequently asked questions about Robert’s Rules of Order which are often quoted during association meetings;
- The common-interest ownership statutes applying to condos, HOAs, co-ops, mobile
- homes, and time shares for fourteen (14) states;
- The Florida Administrative Code Pertinent to condominiums, co-operatives, HOAs,
- mobile homes, and time shares;
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Guidebook for Community Associations;
- Community Association Assessment Collection & Foreclosure Guidebook;
- The 2012 Legislative Guidebook for Community Associations; and
- The Florida Political Process Guidebook for Community Associations
This free CondoHOALaw App can be downloaded at the App Store remotely onto one’s device using an IPad, IPhone, or IPod Touch. Or, it can be downloaded from the App Store onto a computer using ITunes software, and then loaded onto an IPad, IPhone, or IPod Touch. Internet access is required for both download and use of the App.