Have monthly board meetings become a chore? Do you have a resident Parliamentarian who likes to quote statutes and Roberts Rules of Order without restraint? Having trouble maintaining order at your meetings without the need to have an attorney present?
In this day and age, it is imperative that association board members, property managers, and association residents have the most accurate and up-to-date information available in an instant.
Katzman Garfinkel, the leader in community association law, proudly presents the FREE CondoHoaLaw application. Our app puts resources such as Katzman Garfinkel’s comprehensive guidebook series and the common interest ownership statutes and codes for all 50 states right at your fingertips!
Our app makes navigating the sea of information available easier by combining all of the resources you need in one place, and utilizing a seamless interface that employs an all-inclusive search function, the ability to bookmark specific pages for future use and delete those bookmarks later, and the opportunity to submit questions directly to Katzman Garfinkel.
Key content includes:
• Frequently asked questions about Robert’s Rules of Order
• Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Guidebook for Community Associations
• Community Association Assessment Collection & Foreclosure Guidebook
• 2012 Legislative Guidebook for Community Associations
• Political Process Guidebook for Community Associations
• The common-interest ownership statutes applying to condos, HOAs, co-ops, mobile homes, and time shares for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
This application is intended to streamline the ability of community association members to locate pertinent information when needed and does not constitute specific legal advice upon which the application users can rely. Use of this application is governed by the Katzman Garfinkel’s Terms of Service in addition to Apple’s own end user license agreement. Those policies can be found at: